"The Okanogan County Snitch List – Inslee’s Informant Herd"

mister_coffee

Re: "The Okanogan County Snitch List – Inslee’s Informant Herd"

Post by mister_coffee »

Just a follow-up, now that this got mentioned in the Methow Valley News.

I have made Mr. Creighton's acquaintance in the past, and didn't make the connection that he was the person behind this blog until yesterday. He struck me as a decent person and not someone who would willfully endanger his neighbors and other members of the community over a difference of opinion.

Having said that, in an environment where many people seem willing to make death threats or even murder someone over differences of opinion, I think we all have some obligation to keep things cool. In that sense, I do not see what good was being accomplished by publishing that list.

TheMethow and Mr. Creighton absolutely had the right to publish that information (which was available from other sources and has been for many months) but still showed poor judgement by actually doing so.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
mister_coffee

Re: "The Okanogan County Snitch List – Inslee’s Informant Herd"

Post by mister_coffee »

I am disappointed and annoyed. After filing multiple complaints with several businesses in Winthrop and Twisp I do not make this list?

And for all the innuendo in that article, I honestly do not see what is wrong with calling out those who endanger the health and safety of others. If you saw someone slam down a handle of vodka in a park, stagger to their car, and drive away at high speed would you not call the police? Would you be a "snitch" if you did so?
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
admin
Site Admin

"The Okanogan County Snitch List – Inslee’s Informant Herd"

Post by admin »

As reported in "The Methow"...

https://themethow.com/local-news/the-sn ... rmant-herd

I saved the article in case it "disappears".