Public Disclosure Commission had a complaint on FOTP

Jingles

Re: Public Disclosure Commission had a complaint on FOTP

Post by Jingles »

Reading the response from FOP. I believe the saying goes something like this "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" also appears that they had legal counsel so definitely "This dog don't hunt" and once again at least some of the parties involved breaking the laws and rules. Anyone see a pattern or is it just pure coincidence?
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

I’ve argued this since the Supreme Court ruling, I don’t care who donates what I just want to know who every week.
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

From the complaint:

"Regardless, the lawbreaking is serious, ".

Also consider that the non profit FOP Donor list is not available for public scrutiny. When the FOP donated a total of $15,200 to their sponsored Political Action Committee (PAC) the public has zero idea of who those donors are. They are effectively sheided
in the workings of the non profit FOP and PAC.

The voters should know who and where from special interest money, if any, is coming from. Disclosimg the donar list would be a good sign of the sincerely that the respondent seeks.

At any rate, forming a Metropolitan Park District here will see huge amounts of our tax dollars flow out of this Valley. Millions of dollars huge.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
pasayten

Public Disclosure Commission had a complaint on FOTP

Post by pasayten »

https://www.pdc.wa.gov/rules-enforcemen ... ses/141667

Relating to late filing of reports. I would also be in the same position if Justin Porter had not made me aware of the PDC requirements. We are all new to this so I feel some grace should be involved. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
pasayten
Ray Peterson