Fewer trolls since the war

dorankj

Re: Fewer trolls since the war

Post by dorankj »

Funny how you think the extreme left can just invent history and it will become fact?! Trump demanded NATO nations (especially Germany) pay their committed amounts to NATO, that strengthens them. Trump gave lethal aid to Ukraine, Obama gave blankets. Biden’s family corruption with Ukraine is through the roof, especially the video tape of him withholding a Billion dollars of ‘US aid’ if they didn’t fire the prosecutor getting close to Hunter. You guys just ignore that and focus on the phone call working to get at the corruption long standing there so maybe Ukraine can get more aid and even some day be a NATO member but your spin is off the rails because of your TDS. I don’t subscribe to the ‘Cheeto Jesus’ crowd but I also can’t accept the ‘Orange Man Bad’ sycophants who can’t get past this hyper partisan team sport reality in spite of reasonable discourse.
Farmerbill

Re: Fewer trolls since the war

Post by Farmerbill »

The big issue is the Trumpsters are in a tailspin wondering what to do. Their new savior took Putins side and even many Trump supporting republicans are in support of Ukraine. Donald jumped on the wrong band wagon looking to have all his deciples follow him. His wolf teeth are starting to show through his sheep skin. But he did say if he was President “I would do things”. Wow! That may go down with “ I have a dream” or “give me Liberty or give me death”
Rideback

Fewer trolls since the war

Post by Rideback »

A friend and I were talking about how suddenly since Putin's invasion of Ukraine there have been fewer troll comments on the science articles and pages. It's actually been remarkable, they just stopped and now those sites are actually filling up with actual thoughtful responses and much better discussions.

I guess the troll farm has much more pressing issues...