Re: Restore liability for these medical products.

woodman

Re: Restore liability for these medical products.

Post by woodman »

Since 1986 these makers have been indemnified/protected from liability because their products were failing, so they threatened that they would stop making these medical products if the govt. did not protect them from liability from injury that were being caused by these "biologics". Yes, they were classified differently. So now they have a fail-safe business model, and any claims of injury are filed with VAERS (va((ine adverse events reporting system), and damages are paid by the tax-payer with a cap of $250K for death. So, if their product fails, is this going to collapse the government while they enjoy more wealth than you can imagine? The government has to restore liability to these makers of the biologics. When someone buys a new car they get a warranty...

I believe that the government should restore liability where it belongs, and then we may see accountability. Maybe it will happen next month, and if it does, then I imagine this will help usher in the dark winter that is being talked about. I believe that they know they have a failed business model, and if govt. does it's job the house of cards will fall apart overnight. Maybe the govt. is planning to do this, and maybe that is why we are seeing that warp speed is not happening.