If headed to Wenatchee

Rideback

Re: If headed to Wenatchee

Post by Rideback »

Jingles, GasBuddy is reviewed by people who are fellow travelers, you can see the dates that they post. Each post is taken down after 24 hours so that it can be refreshed by someone new. The date on the stamp was a day earlier than your post, maybe the 76 dropped the price? But I've used GasBuddy for years and found it to be pretty reliable.
PAL

Post by PAL »

Let's see, I filled up at Hanks when it was $3.99 last week? Used the rewards card and got $2.50 off. I didn't calc the per gallon price I paid but it was less than the $3.99/gallon. Not going to Wenatchee in the nice family car coming back with cans full of gas. Pickup yes, but then what kind of gas mileage is that? Drive less, pay less.
Pearl Cherrington
Jingles

Post by Jingles »

Well your gas buddy might be a nice app but it was wrong on the price at the 76 in Orondo. I filled up by where k mart used to be and paid 4.01 for diesel at the circle K
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Planning trips it's easy to use GasBuddy
https://www.gasbuddy.com/station/148977
Orondo
Jingles

If headed to Wenatchee

Post by Jingles »

FYI for anyone headed to Wenatchee have enough fuel in you vehicle to get there and take extra fuel cans .
DIESEL 3.999 PER GAL at BJ's Shell Turtle Rock and 3.789 at Safeway.
UNLEADED 3.399 at Orondo not sure but think same at BJ's was.
Yes to far to make special trip unless filling 55 gal drums but if going shopping or Dr good info