Important data (Covid)

PAL

Re: Important data

Post by PAL »

"I actually was naive enough to think that we would all come together, make a few sacrifices for the common good and the pandemic would be over in a month or so."

Chris you say it so well. I have had many people and friends say that if we all would have come together and do the masking, distancing and protocols, we would have been through this. I believe it. But now it is worse than before. We will get through this but there will be more deaths and illness, especially this winter, since people still have not gotten the message and refuse to make sacrifices.
Pearl
Pearl Cherrington
Fun CH

Re: Important data

Post by Fun CH »

I just make it past the 1st grade math lesson in that video, but when he got to the drone strikes I couldn't watch anymore.

Was all that just to say he didn't agree with the official data concerning Covid 19?

What summarizes his main concern?

When this thing started one concern was for health care workers having to treat Covid patients. They went beyond the call of duty and many paid with their lives.

As that unfounded, wearing a mask and social distancing was a small inconvenience but worth the effort to help protect our front line hero's, ourselves and other vulnerable people.

I actually was naive enough to think that we would all come together, make a few sacrifices for the common good and the pandemic would be over in a month or so.

https://khn.org/news/article/us-health- ... frontline/

"12 Months of Trauma: More Than 3,600 US Health Workers Died in Covid’s First Year"
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
dorankj

Important data (Covid)

Post by dorankj »

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bP8U4Ta78BA&feature=share

This is why we in the health care field have problems with all the rules and mandates!