Two nice butcher hogs for sale. 300

Farmerbill

Re: Two nice butcher hogs for sale. 300

Post by Farmerbill »

All pigs are sold now.
Farmerbill

Post by Farmerbill »

Correction to “ both butcher hogs are sold”. The buyer of one called and cancelled this evening because they don’t want to scald it in the snow tomorrow. Ha! What a bunch of whimps.
So we still have one hog ready to butcher if you want this last one for the year at a very reduced price of $300.00. I checked Craigslist and the cheapest I found were $400. All the rest were higher than that. I saw on the news they predict meat shortages soon. Take your chances and wait
Farmerbill

Post by Farmerbill »

Both butcher hogs are sold . Still have a few of the smaller 70-80 pound feeder pigs.
We don’t scald them and scrape the hair off. We skin them. I can tell you how to scald and remove the hair but it’s way to time consuming for me. Besides very few people eat the skin so why not just skin it to start with?
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

she also informed me she values pig heart and liver...
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

My lady says she would like one dead and without hair. I am quite ignorant of hog butchering and don't know if dehairing is done for such things. I thought maybe it had to be skinned like a deer. I really have no idea. I will call. Tristan
Farmerbill

Two nice butcher hogs for sale. 300

Post by Farmerbill »

I’m in charge of dismantling a friends pig operation in Winthrop since he had a bad accident and can’t take care of them. There are 2 ready to eat butcher hogs and still 6 really big weaner pigs. The butcher hogs are worth 350 or more each but will sell for 300 to get them sold quickly. I can take care of getting them butchered and processed for you if you want.
The weaner pigs are 70-80 pounds. More like feeder pigs and at $50 each that’s extremely cheap. In the spring they will cost $175 each Winter is a great time to raise feeder pigs since they don’t stink, no flies and sleep most of the time.
Give me a call if your interested in any of these pigs. I need to get everything gone so the neighbors don’t have to keep taking care of them.
997-3252. 630-4054. Thanks. Bill