FedEx... FedUp...

pasayten

Re: FedEx... FedUp...

Post by pasayten »

We had more packages due for us... FedEx finally caught up with all our packages due for us... Just got a delivery on Jan 1 pm
pasayten
Ray Peterson
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Jeesh... FedEx was out today Sunday 12/5 and delivered my missing packages... I had called in to their national support # and complained... Evidently that worked...
pasayten
Ray Peterson
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

On the FedEx Facebook page thread...

Katherine Gunn Bennett
Author
UPDATE: YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR PKGS IN OMAK WITH TRACKING #.
THEY ARE TRYING TO CATCH UP, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB. THEY ARE HIRING.
pasayten
Ray Peterson
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

5 days now on waiting for my last FedEx package... Called zoro.com , the vendor... they are actually re-shipping item to see it that helps in case they lost the original... and if both show up, I can play it forward with the extra items. Praise for zoro.com and their customer service.
pasayten
Ray Peterson
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

I've had so many horror stories about FedEx over the years here.

Some years ago I ordered some high-end camera equipment that was delivered via FedEx. It never arrived with varying explanations from "invalid address" to "couldn't locate address" to "no one home" until finally they settled on "package lost". The interesting part was I was browsing Wenatchee craigslist a few days later and there was the exact camera and kit. I don't think that was a coincidence...

Last winter I had some documents that required a signature and never arrived, but they were marked delivered. When the snow melted I found them where the delivery person had tossed them in the bushes some miles from my home.

In September I had an emergency replacement of a stolen credit card that went into the vortex. I finally had to go to the bank (in Seattle) to get a replacement card.

So in general if you told me that FedEx was ran by evil Alien Lizard People I'd give it some credibility.

You can somewhat mitigate the drama with FedEx by having them hold your package at the Safeway in Omak. You need the tracking number really early in the delivery process and need to hit the timing just right to pull that off. Also, even if your package isn't at the customer service counter in the Safeway (even when it shows as being held there) it might be somewhere else in the store, most often at the Starbucks a few paces away.

Easier all around to just not use them if you have a choice.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
pasayten

FedEx... FedUp...

Post by pasayten »

Posted on facebook...

"FYI:
If you order anything online, make sure it ships either USPS or UPS.
FEDEX is not delivering packages....at least to the Methow Valley.
Rumor is they are contracted drivers that has not got paid in awhile. So we do not have anyone to deliver.
Let's hope this issue gets resolved soon."

I have received two shipments in 2 days... They were actually on time or only 1 day late... Still have one held up that is 4 days late... We live on the East Chewuch Rd north of Winthrop... Others are still waiting for packages that are a week late... Hopefully things will improve...
fedex2.jpg
pasayten
Ray Peterson