Germany legalized cannabis

tristanbgilb

Re: Germany legalized cannabis

Post by tristanbgilb »

The internet is older than my children. They are brilliant delightful people like so much of the youth in our valley. They are the best people I have ever known. Not sure what youth you are referring to that have "hate and insecurity amplified." I see technology as a real improvement to life of man.
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

"Until the significance of a man's skin is no more significant than the color of his eyes... everywhere is war". There are definitely powers of significance that have used racial unrest in the past to their advantage. I think the younger generations that grew up on the internet have a greater world view than those of us that grew up in social isolation.
Last edited by tristanbgilb on Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

I have never been to Texas. In my travels as I came across utah and arizona friendly warnings from angels told me I would not get along in texas and might never get out. I am not really sure its a race war. It seems the good and evil are disguised as many. This race war is losing its fire as the world gets smaller and races and languages mix. Its the fall of babylon into the ability to communicate world wide. the killing has to end. the human slavery.. we are vulnerable and accepting the lord's gift of cannabis makes more sense than destroying people family and property over those willing to enjoy its blessings. cannabis is freedom as rum is the slavery.
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

Cannabis prohibition has been the world wide movement to destroy health and healing and instead normalize illness and addiction to toxic substances. Plant Prohibition is the spirit of all evil and as such we have grown to be a nation without God and not really even thinking this is a problem. Its a plant that can save the world. Fiber, fuel, food, medicine, and Holy. I sometimes wish I could live entirely with cannabis. eat the seeds for cereal. wear the fiber for clothes.. burn the oil and alcohols in my car. just live entirely from cannabis. but then the mighty ones say "peasant slave you cannot be responsible for yourself and your own health for we want you to suffer so much that you turn into a worm right away". Every time I plant a seed he say kill it before it grow.. kill them before they grow.. Bob Marley was a rasta prophet. In rasta musicians and artists are prophets of the creator influenced by his greatness and expressing their likenesses to him.