Please help JP (Methow Valley Ciderhouse) with his mother's cancer expenses!

pasayten

Re: Please help JP (Methow Valley Ciderhouse) with his mother's cancer expenses!

Post by pasayten »

Yes... good info... A caregiver also contacted us with detailed info that we are passing on to JP... Thanks!
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Rideback

Re: Please help JP (Methow Valley Ciderhouse) with his mother's cancer expenses!

Post by Rideback »

Hopefully they will also apply to be on the ACA and/or Medicaid now. They can't be turned down because of a pre existing condition. There are 'navigators' at Room One who can help apply. The cost of paying for cancer treatment is beyond everyone's ability and in reality beyond the ability of most communities and churches. The best outcome is to get signed up for the insurance and ask that the community help out with rides, an occasional day of housecleaning help and payment of bills during treatment.
pasayten

Please help JP (Methow Valley Ciderhouse) with his mother's cancer expenses!

Post by pasayten »

Hi Methow Valley neighbors,

It's time once again for our community to do what we are very good at; neighbors helping neighbors. JP and Mireya Esquivel have recently purchased the Methow Valley Ciderhouse Restaurant from Richard and Lynne Wassen. They are sincere and hardworking people who have invested in the Valley, and are committed to this community.

Unfortunately, at this same time, JP's mother is battling cancer and does not have medical insurance. JP and Mireya are now her caregivers in their home. This is a financial crisis, and we want them to make it through this challenging time.

They have invested in this community and I ask you to invest in them in return. They are too humble to request assistance, so I am asking on their behalf. Please give whatever financial assistance you are able to do.

With gratitude,
Rick Jones
Winthrop Kiwanis Past President
Let em Ride volunteer
Westernization Design Review Board
Methow Valley BackCountry Horsemen

and

Ray Peterson
A good friend

https://gofund.me/b9b03c24
pasayten
Ray Peterson