guilty donnie is having a meltdown

mister_coffee

Re: guilty donnie is having a meltdown

Post by mister_coffee »

Rideback wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:35 pm ... I wonder if his secret service detail has to go to prison with him??
My understanding is that in the unlikely case he is sentenced to prison, yes, the Secret Service would have to accompany him there.

If I were to venture a guess, I have my doubts that he will actually serve time in prison. The security issues that would raise are just too great and having an ex-president in that situation raises a bunch of issues both for his own personal safety, the safety of secret service agents, and the safety of other prisoners.

I suppose they could put him in the Supermax where he would have little to no interaction with other prisoners.

My bet is he will be sentenced to house arrest and will be required to stay either in his rooms at Trump Tower or at Mar-a-Lago, with restrictions on his Internet and phone use and visitors restricted to immediate family. That's probably as good as can be reasonably hoped for.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

The set up for insanity pleas is getting pretty thick. I wonder if his secret service detail has to go to prison with him??
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

The meltdown continues….
Two from the 23rd….
C9C4EDD2-793A-4304-8EFD-0A8E020FDA92.jpeg
221A7424-D351-4C55-AA8D-4CE1B92DBCED.jpeg
…and from the 24th….the poor man really does need a sippy cup and a straight-jacket.
C6F624B2-D591-4BF5-B337-71778C1849C6.jpeg
Ho ho ho, merry merry indictments, dumbazz donnie!
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

At this point he's making a pretty good insanity defense. If the Ways & Means committee votes today to make his IRS returns public that would probably make him even more crazed than he started out at today. No doubt the returns will demonstrate a) he's no billionaire b) he did indeed sign returns that showed awareness of false valuations of his properties c) he did put his payment to Stormy Daniels (illegally) into the legal fees column. And of course there will most certainly be a backlash from banks and lending instit that were lied to.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

guilty tubby is going into full blown, delusional, gibberish mode….

this morning (tuesday) on his social site:
3FB56997-C993-4330-B082-5F4BA55CC0A1.jpeg
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

J6 committee threw the book at him at today's hearing. Unanimous approval of 4 counts.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/19/politics ... index.html

and Liz Cheney gave a remarkable statement, her great grandfather fighting for 4 years of the Civil War...

The committee also voted to refer to the Ethics Committe: Jim Jordan, Kevin McCarthy, Andy Biggs & Scott Perry

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... 0#rcrd9161
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

Rideback wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:24 pm Too funny, Trump's NFT scam sold out in 24 hours giving him a bundle. Bad news is that his team copied the images and so didn't have the right to sell them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEk8Hb_v0xE
….Grifter’s gotta grift…can’t help themselves!
A59E729E-C84E-4166-B3D9-42874EB64D85.jpeg

Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Too funny, Trump's NFT scam sold out in 24 hours giving him a bundle. Bad news is that his team copied the images and so didn't have the right to sell them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEk8Hb_v0xE
PAL

Post by PAL »

Delusional, out of touch, accusing Dems of the very same things the Maga people did. Twisting the story around. They do that.
The Oath Keepers should be mad at Trump. They are taking the fall for his urging them on, inviting them, "it will be wild".
Pearl Cherrington
just-jim

guilty donnie is having a meltdown

Post by just-jim »

over on truth social, tubby is having a hissy fit!
9C4169D1-FFF8-4C93-B989-DF82FF9F8690.jpeg
He’s guilty.
He knows he’s guilty
He knows he’s going to be found guilty
and, best of all….
He knows he’s going to jail.