Tic-tok, guilty donnie…tic tok!

just-jim

Re: Tic-tok, guilty donnie…tic tok!

Post by just-jim »

mister_coffee wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:33 am Somebody likes to serve up that tasty word salad.
He must have one of those pinwheels that randomly chooses a noun, adverb or adjective….all in a world populated by lizard people.

It illustrates my point, pretty well. And shows how far some will go to continue the support and attempted rehabilitation of guilty donnie,
PAL

Post by PAL »

Hey, Chitta, can you give the news sources you are getting this "news" from, about Biden? Maybe it's just your little opinion. But if there is a news source, do let us know.
Pearl Cherrington
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Somebody likes to serve up that tasty word salad.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Powerful Kool-aid causing people to "think" that the world SUDDENLY became complex the day Trump left office! Rules for thee but not for me has become all too common. Not to mention the many other women that have come forward regarding Joe Bidden and his serial sexual assault. Joe on tape with the quid pro quo for 1 Billion in US aid to Ukraine(sure ALL the corruption is suddenly gone now?) Lies about the law degree, lies about train riding, lies about "corn pop", lies about inflation, lies about raping then punishing women! Even in his prime the guy was never worth anything, sound familiar?
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Chitta wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:34 pm Biden played the useful idiot in pushing PRO-war propaganda for con man Zelensky in spite of the post cold war agreement that NATO would stay off of Putins back porch.
So what you are saying is that Zelensky manipulated Biden into somehow forcing the Russians to invade Ukraine? From what I see, the Russians didn't need any help or extra motivation to do that. One thing that is so very tiresome about Americans is that we assume everything in the world is about us, and that it isn't possible for anything, good or bad, to happen without us giving the go-ahead. The world is a bit more complicated than that.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

The revelations of Fox news lies this week lay to rest any credibility their followers believe they ever had. They have lied for the money; whether it's Hannity, Carlson, Ingram, the producers, the CEO or Murdoch himself...they feared that if they didn't go along with Rudy and Sidney Powell's lies that they would lose their paycheck and the stock of Fox would plummet. Their lies took otherwise good people and pumped them full of conspiracies, disinformation and hate which has led to the deaths of people. Joe Biden won the election fair and square. The election officials did their jobs and we had a secure election.

There was a cabal of crooks led by Donald Trump and their lies and acts of fraud can't be excused away or diminished by any whataboutisms.

There's never been a libel case this black and white. Anyone who continues to watch Fox or NewsMax or read Donald Trump's crazed posts and think they are better off for it have been well and duly fooled.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/17/business ... index.html
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Biden played the useful idiot in pushing PRO-war propaganda for con man Zelensky in spite of the post cold war agreement that NATO would stay off of Putins back porch. After your preposterous Lap top hype you have proved that facts are irrelevant on this fantasy board, you are living the life you deserve and I will not bother to upset the wonderful roundabout of ego stroking here. Have wonderful lives, I know exactly where you will be!
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Rather than just a word salad, explain to me using two or three complete sentences how the Biden administration started the war in Ukraine.
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Just Bimbos and Jimbos bouncing around the room, ZERO INTEGRITY as usual. If you repeat by rote MSM checklist. No wonder the world gave up on you "good" people and flushed you down dead end valley for life, you are welcome for the subsidies.
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Chitta wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:22 am If only we could all be angry, ineffectual little hypocrites helping to protect people from the president that did NOT start a war wasting Billions and killing thousands!
Help me out here. As far as I can tell Russia started the war I think you are talking about. And as far as I can tell Biden and the United States government really had nothing to do with why it started. You might make an argument that decades of US Foreign Policy by Presidents of both parties made a war like this one more likely, and perhaps inevitable -- but I don't think it is a very good argument unless you are a Russian or drinking Russian Kool-Aid. The Administration's actions in supporting Ukraine have been enormously popular with the American public, even with Republicans. Only the dead-ender Trumpanzees see it differently.

If you want to talk about Presidents that started pointless wars and wasted Trillions of dollars, I think you'd have to explain George W. Bush.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Trump enablers over at Fox are now exposed for the liars they are by the Dominion lawsuit where discovery has revealed from texts and emails turned over to plaintiffs that Fox knew Trump was lying, they knew he lost the election. This libel case is one for the record books because despite all odds against successful libel suits, this one has mega receipts. Fox lawyers are now trying to argue that they had to lie on air to their viewers because they were the first to call the AZ race which pissed off Trump & his base and that they were fearful they'd lose viewership to Newsmax. Really? That's all they got!

https://crooksandliars.com/2023/02/new- ... hosts-knew
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

A cute fantasy backed ONLY by echo chamber opinion!
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

Chitta wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:22 am If only we could all be angry, ineffectual little hypocrites helping to protect people from the president that did NOT start a war wasting Billions and killing thousands!
If you are going to try to make an argument that the orange sh*t-stain was somehow a better president than his predecessors or his successor, you are going to make yourself look awfully ignorant. As well as complicit in protecting a lying, racist, treasonous, criminal weasel…..just like all his other ‘protectors’. That should make you very proud.
PAL

Post by PAL »

Yeah, he only fanned the flames for an Insurrection.
Pearl Cherrington
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

If only we could all be angry, ineffectual little hypocrites helping to protect people from the president that did NOT start a war wasting Billions and killing thousands!
just-jim

Tic-tok, guilty donnie…tic tok!

Post by just-jim »

Tic-tok a$$hole….time is running out. I’m betting the noose is just going to get tighter and tighter…..

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -explained
Time is finally about to run out on this embarrassing episode in our history!