Florida manipulates Covid data

Rideback

Re: Florida manipulates Covid data

Post by Rideback »

Well now, that's an interesting story, I'm sure you'll fact check it and post the results any minute now.

So I looked the story up. Cuomo did not 'force' nursing homes to accept Covid patients, that's an overstatement meant for the click bait crowd. Turns out that the largest number of infections that spread through nursing homes were brought in by staff members. Yes, covid patients that were transferred also brought in covid and likely infected residents. But again, this is a different story that the one in Florida where men were given wrong information, intentionally, about the risks of covid and vax's.

https://khn.org/news/is-cuomo-directive ... al-claims/
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

No, the real outrage was Cuomo forcing known vulnerable covid positive seniors into nursing homes just to deny the hospital ships and actions provided by the ‘Orange monster’. That is actually killing people for politics! You manipulate, obfuscate and gas-light here to maintain your fantasy world and try to force us all to agree with only you and then scream others are doing the same when they disagree or point out contextual balancing information. ‘Course that’s how your ‘news’ sources maintain their (slipping) hold on any audience so I really shouldn’t be surprised. Maybe putting Trump back in the lime-light will help their sorrowful ratings but it also may re-elect him!
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

The point is YOUR biased highlighting of only data and stories that support one sided, out of context and politically motivated views highlight your shortcomings! Maybe try some effort to balance or restraint and you might be seen as a voice of influence or reason.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

SIgh. Ken it only took me a minute to find the fact checking on your statement. You could have done the same.

https://www.techarp.com/facts/switzerla ... talisation.

With regard to NY manipulating data. Cuomo's administration did not count the deaths that happened at home, they only counted the ones in the hospitals and institutions which resulted in 10,000 more added to the tally. The difference to the average person is glaring; DeSantis' manipulation put Floridian men at risk, Cuomo's manipulation was a death count which has, importantly been rectified unlike DeSantis' manipulation which remains uncorrected.

https://apnews.com/article/andrew-cuomo ... 48e82271c5
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

dorankj wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:46 am Switzerland is recommending no vaccines for anyone and you can’t get one without a Dr.s evaluation. Your narrow, partisan mantra is really quite stale! BTW New York manipulated the data too.
I’m going to assume you made that up or found it on a nut-job website. Since you never provide any sources….

Manipulating and faking data is called dishonesty. It has nothing to do with partisanship.

More what-about-ism from you. (whataboutism is when I say “2+2=4”. And then you say “ya, but 3+3 doesn’t equal 27!!!”. You haven’t added anything. And you’ve proved nothing.)
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

Switzerland is recommending no vaccines for anyone and you can’t get one without a Dr.s evaluation. Your narrow, partisan mantra is really quite stale! BTW New York manipulated the data too.
just-jim

Florida manipulates Covid data

Post by just-jim »

Florida health officials were manipulating data on Covid vaccine risks, to recommend young men not get vaccinated.
Coming out of Florida….what a surprise!
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... ine-study/