Not a luxury mega spa

mister_coffee

Re: Not a luxury mega spa

Post by mister_coffee »

Yeah, I've been there a couple of times. Actually a pretty nice (if spendy) place to stay and hang out.

About half the facility is adults-only and clothing is prohibited**. But it is Austria after all and that is kind of to be expected.

** It isn't clothing optional -- in many of the pools any clothing of any kind is prohibited.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
PAL

Post by PAL »

Boy howdy! That's over the top. Might as well ask for this. Now this might draw the touristas in.
I looked at the link. Of course the woman is blond and they showed her butt(in a swimsuit) more than the guys.
Pearl Cherrington
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

Have you been there David?

I would say that any heated /air conditioned mega indoor 2 heated pools and a mega hot tub area in a Cold Northern climate is a luxury. Many can't afford this luxury tax.

The point has always been, prop 1 is about the formation of an all powerful Metropolitan Park District and has a little due with a mega Spa. That is just the bright shiny dream object the FOP is dangling in front of the Twisp for voters to get a pool built Winthrop.

The goal is to put the FOP in charge of an enormous amount of our tax dollars, forever. They will do what they please which is why they chose the most voter restrictive type of Recreation district and chose the form that did not allow voters to elect Metropolitan Park Board commissioners.

Vote no on prop 1.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
mister_coffee

Not a luxury mega spa

Post by mister_coffee »

Now this is a luxury mega spa:

Oh, and the skiing is great. As is the Italian food.

https://www.aqua-dome.at/en/
:arrow: David Bonn :idea: